Jump into the Party Zone...
**IF YOU BOOK ONLINE--YOUR PARTY IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AND REPLY TO THE "CONTRACT" VIA EMAIL! WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RESERVATIONS YOU THINK YOU MADE, BUT DID NOT COMPLETE THE PROCESS. AFTER BOOKING ONLINE- PLEASE CALL US TO CONFIRM AT 456-2950 IF YOU DO NOT GET THE CONTRACT EMAIL!
We are now offering: a choice for 15 min extra Jump Time instead of the Free Pizza or Ice Cream. However, please note, when you choose this option, you will only have 30 min in the party room for cake and presents.
If your child is under the age of 3 (including birthday child and party guests) are limited to the "Under 4" area of the arena at ALL times. Again, this is for their safety.
ONLINE BOOKING: CALL IF YOU DO NOT GET A "CONTRACT" VIA EMAIL. WITHOUT THIS CONTRACT, YOU DO NOT HAVE A RESERVATION!
1) Mon-Thursday parties and most afternoon Saturday and Sunday parties are during Open!Play. Open!Play Hours will vary to general public on Saturday and Sundays. Your arena playtime will overlap with 1 other scheduled party. Children jump for the 1st hour only then complete the party in the private party room for 45 minutes.
2)SEE ADDED GUEST POLICY
ALL children 2 and under are LIMITED to the "Little Jumper Zone" (3 inflatables) at ALL times,including the birthday child and any guests in this age range.
3) All children must wear socks at all times
4) Adults are not allowed on the equipment, even during parties.
5) Posted Party prices DO NOT include the 9% sales tax that must be collected. Your event contract total will include the sales taxes but does not include any extras you have ordered.
6) No outside Food or Drinks are allowed, except Birthday Cake and/or Cupcakes.
7) Families should ride together as much as possible to allow parking for all your guests.
8) There are no substitutions on items included in the party and no discount for not using what is included.
9) Please read the FAQ for other policies of Jump!Zone.
MOVEMENT BETWEEN PARTY LEVELS
Your Party Type (Small, Classic or Jump) can be "dropped" ONE LEVEL ONLY. So, Jump parties can only be lowered to the Classic level. HOWEVER, they will only be Lowered if your count falls into that Level's range. FOR EXAMPLE, you book a Classic Party for Up to 16 kids expecting about 15 to show up. Your party will be dropped to the "Small Party" level if your count is 8 or Less. If you have 11, then you will pay for the Classic Party as originally reserved. You must book a Jump Party to be guaranteed the Largest Party Rooms. A Classic Party may be booked in the large room or the smaller room, depending on availability.