Jump into the Party Zone...
**IF YOU BOOK ONLINE--YOUR PARTY IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AND REPLY TO THE "CONTRACT" VIA EMAIL! WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RESERVATIONS YOU THINK YOU MADE, BUT DID NOT COMPLETE THE PROCESS. AFTER BOOKING ONLINE- PLEASE CALL US TO CONFIRM AT 456-2950 IF YOU DO NOT GET THE CONTRACT EMAIL! We are now offering: a choice for 15 min extra Jump Time instead of the Free Pizza or Ice Cream. However, please note, when you choose this option, you will only have 30 min in the party room for cake and presents.
SUNDAYS: Standard format up til the 2pm party. Open!Play will begin at 3pm. If you book a Mon-Friday or Sunday Open!Play Party, you will get the discounted "OPEN PLAY" rate. If you want our "Standard" age-matched party (no Open Play), book your Party no later than 2pm (Sundays) or on Saturdays every 1/2 hour starting at 9am thru 4:30pm.
ALL FRIDAY parties will be during Open!Play and party rates will be at the lower "Open!Play" rate.
under the age of 3 (including birthday child and party guests) are limited to the "Under 5" area of the arena at ALL times. Again, this is for their safety.
WANT AN ENTERTAINER?
1) IT'S OUR GOOD FRIEND, JINGLES THE CLOWN!
Have Jingles join your party for an hour here at JUMP!ZONE. Call us first and SAVE $25 off her regular rate!
Our price is $125 for an hour (regular $150). Choose 1 of the following to add-on:
1- FACE PAINTING
2- BALLOON ART
3- MAGIC SHOW ($175- Regular $200)
Things to keep in mind: You have 1 hour of jump time followed by 45 minutes in the room for pizza, cake, and presents. The room isn't big enough to have her working in the room. She will have to come during your jump time in the arena which will likely be shared with another party. She will only paint faces/ make balloon art for the kids in your party with the proper colored wristband; however, Magic can be viewed by everyone.
CALL US AT 456-2950 TO GET JINGLES AT YOUR EVENT! (YOU CANNOT RESERVE THIS ON-LINE).
ONLINE BOOKING: CALL IF YOU DO NOT GET A "CONTRACT" VIA EMAIL. WITHOUT THIS CONTRACT, YOU DO NOT HAVE A RESERVATION!
1) Mon-Friday parties (and Sunday parties beginning at 2:30pm) are during Open!Play. We are closed to general public during Saturday, and Sunday parties (Sundays until 3pm) however, your arena playtime will overlap with 1 other scheduled party. Children jump for the 1st hour only then complete the party in the private party room for 45 minutes.
2)SEE ADDED GUEST POLICY
ALL children 2 and under are LIMITED to the "Little Jumper Zone" (3 inflatables) at ALL times,including the birthday child and any guests in this age range.
3) All children must wear socks at all times
4) Adults are not allowed on the equipment, even during parties.
5) Posted Party prices DO NOT include the 9% sales tax that must be collected. Your event contract total will include the sales taxes but does not include any extras you have ordered.
6) No outside Food or Drinks are allowed, except Birthday Cake and/or Cupcakes.
7) Families should ride together as much as possible to allow parking for all your guests.
8) For double or triple parties, we provide 1 goodie cup for a birthday child, you will have to purchase the 2nd and/or 3rd cup. There is no discount if you choose not to get a goodie cup at all.
9) There are no substitutions on items included in the party and no discount for not using what is included.
10) Please read the FAQ for other policies of Jump!Zone.
MOVEMENT BETWEEN PARTY LEVELS
Your Party Type (Small, Classic or Jump) can be "dropped" ONE LEVEL ONLY. So, Jump parties can only be lowered to the Classic level. HOWEVER, they will only be Lowered if your count falls into that Level's range. FOR EXAMPLE, you book a Classic Party for Up to 16 kids expecting about 15 to show up. Your party will be dropped to the "Small Party" level if your count is 8 or Less. If you have 10, then you will pay for the Classic Party as originally reserved. You must book a Jump Party to be guaranteed the Largest Party Rooms. A Classic Party may be booked in the large room or the smaller room, depending on availability.